In this episode, we look at why the government chose to go with the more expensive and invasive COVID19 lab test instead of using the cheaper & less invasive rapid finger prick tests.
Also, what is the role of multivitamins?
- Do they help those who are negative?
- Do they help those who have been identified as positive?
- Do they prevent infection or promote recovery?
When should I self isolate when identified as positive?
- when I suspect that I am infected?
- when I have been tested and awaiting results?
- only when I have received the results?